Sunday 18 March 2018

W.I.T

Hi This is my Wit Work.
My title is: Whats Going To Happen Next?
My Message is: Whats more important- more space for houses, or our native Kahikatea trees and our precious NZ birds.
The Reason I chose This piece of artwork: 
My artwork shows a kiwi about to get crushed by a tree. I used Cubism for my artwork as it would make it pop more.

The reason I created this picture because my Grandad lived n a farm right next to a bush. When you walked into that bush you would suddenly hear the kiwis and their beautiful songs His dad sold the farm, and about 2 months later they drove past and the bush was not there.
That tree is an kahikatea tree. We have three of them at our school and we want to protect that from happening to our special kahikatea trees as they are native to no and have a lot to do with our Frankley School environment.
That's why I choose this message and art.

No comments:

Post a Comment